100% College Acceptance
100% of Cristo Rey Columbus graduates have been accepted into college!
Local and National
Cristo Rey Columbus alumni have attended colleges and universities locally, such as The Ohio State University, Columbus College of Art & Design, and Ohio Dominican University, and all over the country, like Brown University and Spelman College.
$9 Million in Scholarships
The 85 students of the Class of 2020 received over 540 letters of acceptance from more than 150 colleges and universities across the nation, and they have earned more than $9 million in academic scholarships to fund their college education over four years!
Get Prepared for College Now
Cristo Rey Columbus prepares you with the classes — including honors and AP offerings — that you need for college! In addition to the standard college-prep curriculum, we offer electives in subjects like music/choir, guitar, piano, anatomy, physical education, foreign language, art, journalism, engineering, and photography. Also, we pride ourselves on using and encouraging cutting-edge technology. Every student uses a Chromebook for learning both inside and outside of the classroom, and teachers utilize Apple TV in every classroom for the most interactive learning experience available!
Get Prepared for your Career Now
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Cristo Rey High School?
Cristo Rey Columbus is a safe, high-quality, affordable, co-ed, Catholic college-preparatory high school for young men and women. We seek to develop the full potential of each student academically, spiritually, and emotionally in an atmosphere of mutual respect and high expectations.
How many students attend Cristo Rey Columbus?
Approximately 400-450 each year, in grades 9-12.
Where do Cristo Rey Columbus students work?
Professional Work-Study partners hire students to work in entry-level jobs in professional settings. Employers include law firms, insurance companies, accounting firms, banks, colleges, and hospitals. Check out our current work-study partners!
How much does Cristo Rey Columbus High School cost?
- Our promise is to be affordable for families. We will never let cost prohibit someone from becoming a Cougar. Every family is guaranteed to receive all the financial assistance they need
- We charge families based on their income. Families pay between $250 – $3,000 per school year, and can be broken down into monthly, semi-annual, or annual payments. We promise to find an amount that works with your budget.
- Yes, we accept the EdChoice Scholarship. To find out if you qualify, contact our admissions office.
How are students admitted to Cristo Rey Columbus High School?
- are searching for an affordable, college-preparatory, Catholic education
- will give their best effort in the classroom, workplace, athletic fields, and communities
- will represent Cristo Rey Columbus well in their jobs – students who are respectful, responsible, and hard-working.
HOW TO APPLY