Application for the 2023-2024 School Year
Early Admission Deadline is Tuesday, November 22, 2022*
* Applications will be accepted after November 22 until we have filled all available seats. To have the best chance at being accepted we encourage applying for early admission.
Step 1 – Application
In order for your application to be processed, we must receive the following items:
- Application for Admission
- Proof of Income
- The following information from your student’s current school. Turn in the Request for Records/Teacher Recommendation packet to your school office. If you are applying for Early Admission these items must arrive at Cristo Rey by November 22, 2022:
- Completed Recommendation Form from English Teacher
- Completed Recommendation Form from Math Teacher
- Completed Recommendation Form from School Leader
- Report cards, discipline records, and attendance records from this school year and last
- Standardized test scores from this school year and last
- IEP/504/Service Plan records, if applicable
Scroll down to begin application
Step 2 – STAR Testing
Students who take the STAR test at their current school do not need to STAR test with us. All other students will need to STAR test with us.
CLICK HERE to register your student for one of the exams below:
Saturday, October 15, 2022 at 9:00 a.m.
Saturday, November 12, 2022 at 9:00 a.m.
*more dates may be added if needed
Step 3 – Interview
Applicants with completed applications may move into the third phase of the admissions process. Applicants who have the potential to meet the criteria to be a Cristo Rey Columbus student will be invited, along with a parent/guardian, to interview with us.
For Accepted Students only:
Step 4 – Registration
Students will receive notification of admission to Cristo Rey Columbus High School via mail. Students who are accepted and plan to attend Cristo Rey Columbus must register to secure their placement in the class.
Begin application here: