Application for the 2021-2022 School Year
Part 1 – Application
In order for your application to be processed, we must receive the following items.
- Application for Admission
- Proof of Income
- The following information from your student’s current school. Turn in the Request for Records/Teacher Recommendation packet to your school office:
- Completed Recommendation Form from English Teacher
- Completed Recommendation Form from Math Teacher
- Completed Recommendation Form from School Leader
- Copy of report cards, discipline records, and attendance records from current and previous grades
- Copy of standardized test scores from current and previous grades
- IEP/ISP records, if applicable
Part 2 – Interview
Applicants who complete their applications may move into the second phase of the admissions process. Applicants who have the potential to meet the criteria to be a Cristo Rey Columbus student will be invited, along with a parent/guardian, to interview with the Director of Admissions or other school representative.
For Accepted Students only:
Part 3 – Registration
Students will receive notification of admission to Cristo Rey Columbus High School via mail. Students who are accepted and plan to attend Cristo Rey Columbus must register to secure their placement in the class.