Application for the 2022-2023 School Year
Early Admission Deadline is Tuesday, November 23, 2021*
* Applications will be accepted after November 23 until we have filled all available seats. To have the best chance at being accepted we encourage applying for early admission.
Part 1 – Application
In order for your application to be processed, we must receive the following items.
- Application for Admission
- Proof of Income
- The following information from your student’s current school. Turn in the Request for Records/Teacher Recommendation packet to your school office. If you are applying for Early Admission these items must arrive at Cristo Rey by November 23, 2021:
- Completed Recommendation Form from English Teacher
- Completed Recommendation Form from Math Teacher
- Completed Recommendation Form from School Leader
- Copy of report cards, discipline records, and attendance records from this school year and last
- Copy of standardized test scores from this school year and last
- IEP/504/Service Plan records, if applicable
Part 2 – Interview
Applicants who complete their applications may move into the second phase of the admissions process. Applicants who have the potential to meet the criteria to be a Cristo Rey Columbus student will be invited, along with a parent/guardian, to interview with the Director of Admissions or other school representative.
For Accepted Students only:
Part 3 – Registration
Students will receive notification of admission to Cristo Rey Columbus High School via mail. Students who are accepted and plan to attend Cristo Rey Columbus must register to secure their placement in the class.